16ft X 6ft 6″ Dale Kane Low Loader (Tri-Axel)
Supplied by: Multec Limited
Supplier Code: DKT-LL/16-3AX
Standard Features included on all specs:
- Suitable for agricultural, industrial, commercial & home use.
- Made to suit all Cars & Jeeps that have a Ball Hitch fitted.
- Galvanised Finish (Galvanised dip finish to prevent any rust and to last you a lifetime).
- CE Plated & Fully Road Legal.
- 3.5 tonnes gross weight
- Unladen weight – 780kg
- Triple Axel.
- Shock absorbers on all 6 wheels
- Fully hot dipped galvanised.
- 1 piece chequered plate floor
- Heavy Duty 5 stud wheels.
- Knott avon-ride heavy duty axles
- Removable Headboard
- Headboard standard height – 280mm
- LED Lights
- Tool Box (Please Note: This Toolbox also holds winch’s battery if the optional extra Electric Winch is ordered)
- Floor hooks
- 3500Kg rated Alloy Ramps included.
Spec. Choices / Optional Extras:
- “Keep it standard” (As described above)
- “Add Spare Wheel”
- “Add Electric Winch” (Powered through the 13 pin plug, included battery sits inside the toolbox, this is a self charging unit so the battery will never run flat).
All Dale Kane Trailers have EC whole vehicle type approval, this means they have demonstrated quality management standards that meet the requirements for conformity of production.
These trailers have met and passed the stringent technical requirements set out in the directive and associated legislation.
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing an order, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (Usually 21+ working days from cleared funds). Please Note: Lead-time can vary depending on availability.
- Arrival Date (2/3 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.