Dale Kane 1000 Litre Fuel Bowser
Supplied by: Multec Limited
Suppler Code: DKT-1000-BOWSER
Standard Features included on all specs:
- Suitable for agricultural, industrial, commercial & home use.
- Made to suit all Cars & Jeeps that have a Ball Hitch fitted.
- Fully Galvanised Chassis Finish (Galvanized dip finish to prevent any rust and to last you a lifetime).
- CE Plated & Fully Road Legal.
- Tandem Axel. (Twin Axel)
- Shock absorbers on all 4 wheels
- Heavy Duty 5 stud wheels.
- Knott avonride heavy duty axles
- LED Lights
- Lock & Key.
- 12V Electric Pump
- On board charging kit (Won’t go flat or need charging for pumping)
- 3 Metre Hose with trigger tap for filling machinery, generators etc.
- 3 Digit Meter / Sight gauge, shows how much your using)
- Bonded Tank (Leak proof) Demountable C/w lifting eyes.
- 1000 Litre capacity.
- Fully ADR Approved.
- UN certification, fully compliant to carry fuel on the public road. (A must for insurance reasons)
All Dale Kane Trailers have EC whole vehicle type approval, this means they have demonstrated quality management standards that meet the requirements for conformity of production.
These trailers have met and passed the stringent technical requirements set out in the directive and associated legislation.
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing an order, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (Usually 15+ working days from cleared funds). Please Note: Lead-time can vary depending on availability.
- Arrival Date (2/3 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.