10ft x 5ft 6″ Dale Kane Tipping Trailer
Supplied by: Multec Limited
Supplier Code: DKT-TPE/10
Standard Features included on all specs:
- Very strong Trailer & Quiet Trailer to pull.
- Suitable for agricultural, industrial, commercial & home use.
- Made to suit all Cars & Jeeps that have a Ball Hitch fitted.
- 4-5 inches Lower to the ground than most competitors.
- Gross Weight: 3.5Ton (3500kgs) (Most competitors are only 2.7Ton)
- Electric Tipper
- Solid Chrome Ram (2 stage)
- Up and down from dog lead
- Self charging unit via standard lights plug (battery will never run flat)
- 35mm Treated Plank Floor with smooth sheet of Aluminium on top
- Box section sides
- Avonride and Knott Hitch
- Galvanised Finish (Galvanized dip finish to prevent any rust and to last you a lifetime).
- CE Plated & Fully Road Legal.
- Ladder Rack.
- Tandem Axel. (Twin Axel)
- Fully hot dipped galvanised.
- Fully welded chassis (not pop riveted or bolted together)
- Steel mudguards
- Heavy Duty 4 stud wheels.
- Braking on all 4 wheels.
- Knott avonride heavy duty axles
- Auto reverse Hitch with handbrake and lock.
- Safety cable.
- LED Lights
- Lock & Key
- Keep It Standard (As described above).
- Add Mesh Kit (Will include fully removable Galvanised High Mesh Sides all round – increases capacity).
- Add Steel Ramps
- Add Alloy Ramps – Lighter to handle and stronger to use.
All Dale Kane Trailers have EC whole vehicle type approval, this means they have demonstrated quality management standards that meet the requirements for conformity of production.
These trailers have met and passed the stringent technical requirements set out in the directive and associated legislation.
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing an order, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (Usually 21+ working days from cleared funds). Please Note: Lead-time can vary depending on availability.
- Arrival Date (2/3 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.