Sullivans Silage Pusher
Supplied by: Multec Limited
Supplier Code: SU-SP
- Designed so that it can be used on either a tele-handler, tractor loader or 3 point linkage
- The wheels rotate on greased bushes for reliability, long life and efficient rotation.
- When the wheel comes into contact with the silage, it rotates pushing the silage tight to the feed barrier hence no grapping up is required.
- It is adjusted wide enough so that the wheels of the tractor don’t drive on the silage so waste is to a minimum.
- Wheels can be adjusted in or out to suit width of shed
- Can be purchased with single or double wheel
- Can be fitted with most Tele-handler / Front Loader brackets or 3 Point linkage (3PL)
- Heavy duty frame
- Fully greasable
The price will include Three Point Linkage (3PL) OR Front Loader / Telescopic Handler brackets of your choice fitted, such as: (Just to name a few we can do)
- Manitou MLT
- Matbro (Cone & pin)
- JCB Q-Fit
- JCB Tool Carrier
- JCB Compact
- Quicke Euro (8)
Please Note: Let us know the brackets you require in the “Order Notes” box at Check-out.
(If you need a different bracket not listed, please get in touch to “email@example.com” so we can confirm before you place your order)
Video of this Silage Pusher on a Matbro Telescopic Handler:
Video of this Silage Pusher on a Tractor Three Point Linkage (3PL):
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & making payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (7 to 10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.