“The Nugent Brand was established in 1984 & has become one of the leading names in the manufacturing of high quality agricultural farm machinery.”
The Nugent Bale Feeder complements Nugent’s existing bale handling range and is designed to save time, money and wastage on the farm whilst reducing manual handling and prioritising the safety of both animal and operative.
The Bale Feeder are generally made to used on a tractor’s three point linkage (As in the photos) but can alternatively be fitted with brackets to suit fitment to your front loader or farm handlers an optional extra.
The quick-attach automated locking system eradicates manual input required from the operator, whilst bales can also be loaded and unloaded from the comfort of the cab.
A rear guard is fitted as standard for extra protection and prevention of overspill, dramatically reducing wastage and keeping passages clear. A High Density Polyethylene single piece floor reduces spillage friction to allow for easier feeding.
Adjustable feed rates on the two-sided feeder can be controlled by the motor, which has been positioned through clever design to protect the user. This positioning will also ensure a maximum lifespan in combination with the zinc plated chain which protects from rust.
Heavy Duty Tines (which can also be used as a Bale Spike) along with wide flared, easy guide cones allow for simple engaging, with a coupling designed to ensure a secure connection every time.
- For fast efficient movement of bales
- Two hydraulic arms that open out
- Ability to fix one arm for stacking in those awkward places
- Perfect for stacking bales and dropping bales into high feeders
- Can be attached to any Front Loader @ an extra cost.
- “Keep It Standard” (As described above)
- “Out-Front Upgrade” (Fitted with Telescopic Handler or Front Loader Brackets of your choice)
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing an order, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (Varies depending on stock & availability, please allow up to 2/3 weeks lead-time from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.