“The Nugent Brand was established in 1984 & has become one of the leading names in the manufacturing of high quality agricultural farm machinery.”
The “Duo Bale Attach“ joins the robust, versatile range of Nugent Bale Handling Equipment.
- Allows wrapped bales to be moved safely and efficiently.
- Using two Heavy Duty Bale Lifters (Sold separately), the Duo Attach allows independent movement of each lifter for simple collection.
- The Bale Lifters can be dismounted in minutes and attached directly to the back of a tractor on 3-point linkage.
- The Nugent Duo Bale Lifter will lift the first bale of the ground to protect it whilst lifting the second bale.
- Unique design to protectively lift both wrapped bales hydraulically.
- Also trips them in the traditional tipping format which allows the farmers to not only lift two bales at a time but to stand them up on their end.
Why Buy? …
As opposed to buying a whole new implement, the Duo Bale Lifter is made up of the Duo Bale Attach and two existing standard bale lifters.
If the customer already has an existing Nugent Bale Lifter, it can be retro fitted onto the coupling. If a farmer is only using a twin bale lifter in the summer to draw bales in from the fields but in the winter during the feeding season, he only needs a single bale lifter, the single bale lifters can be detached and used on their own as normal.
Please Note: The price does not include the 2no. x Nugent Bale Lifters. (These are Sold Separately)
See our other listings if you wish to purchase the required Nugent Bale Lifters as well.
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing an order, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (Varies depending on stock & availability, please allow up to 2 weeks lead-time from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.