This listing is for 1no. x Universal Head Locking Gate
Manufacturer Code: NUG-UNI-G
Unladen Weight: 105kg
The Nugent Universal Head locking Gate is one of the few gates on the market that when adjusted to full opening will safely stay open.
- When releasing an animal, the lever may be pulled half way resulting in the gate only opening forward, hence preventing the animal backing up the run
- All quick adjust bars on the universal are spring loaded allowing faster adjustment and more secure holding.
- The Nugent Universal head locking gate is a perfect crush gate to complement any cattle run
- Quick adjust self-closing front gate
- Lock open facility to ease emptying of race
- Fully Hot Dip Galvanised
- 738mm internal width.
- 1699mm internal height.
- 371mm overall length.
- 966mm overall width.
- 2047mm overall height
Please Note: The above specifications are approximate as these products are under continuous development, so there may be changes and adjustments.
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing an order, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (Varies depending on stock & availability, please allow up to 3 weeks lead-time from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (Approx. 2 working days from dispatch)
We will provide the courier details & the tracking number before dispatch.