Model: Multec Forklift Snow Plough / Yard Scraper
Manufacturer Code: F-SPYS
- Fork mounted.
- Heavy Duty.
- 5mm plough/scraper.
- Rubber wear strap fitted with steel bolt-on clamp.
- Jack legs for ease of fitting.
- Fork pockets suit forks up to 145mm wide x 65mm deep (larger on request).
- Welded at 15 degrees to the left. (Can be changed on request).
- Double bolt down fork clamps.
- Brackets for pin or bolt behind fork.
- Multi use.
- Manufactured, tested and CE marked by Multec Limited.
- Ideal for use with forklifts, tele-handlers, loaders etc. (Anything with forks).
Available in 4 different sizes as follows:
Available in 4 different colours as follows:
- Black (Matt Black, same as tele handler buckets)
- Blue (Similar to Ford Tractor Blue)
- Green (Similar to John Deere)
- Red (Similar to Massey Ferguson Red)
Why do you need it?
Although potentially a seasonal attachment this Fork Mounted Snow Plough is invaluable when the clearing of freshly fallen or compacted snow is required to ease vehicle or pedestrian access i.e. car parks, access roads and service yards. Often used by our customers as yard scrapers out of the wintry months.
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing an order, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (7-10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.