All Nugent Power Link Boxes feature universal 3 point linkage and are easy to operate. With Nugent’s trademark durable construction the Power Link Boxes are designed to last. The Power Link Boxes can be fitted to either 2 wheel or 4 wheel drive tractors.
Specification of 6ft 6″ Power Link Box:
- Low labour costs
- Good lifting capacity
- reated with an anti-rust primer and finished in a high quality polyurethane paint
- Scraper along bottom, for light levelling work
- Specially designed reinforced panels for easy cleaning
- Compact to back of tractor
- Durable construction designed to last
- Suitable for 2 wheel or 4 wheel drive tractors
- Universal 3 point linkage for easy operation
- 1990 mm in width
- 600mm in height
- 634 litres (volume)
- Ram Size: 70mm (Outside Bore)
This listing is for the 6ft 6″ wide Nugent Power Link Box (Hydraulic Transport Box)
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing an order, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (Varies depending on stock & availability, please allow up to 3 weeks lead-time from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.