Pallet Forks (to suit Diggers / Excavators from 2.0Ton up to 20Ton)
The Forks are included as in the photos.
Supplied by: Multec Limited
Supplier Code: SCOTT-PF
SWL: Varies depending on Excavator size (Full Certification provided with all sizes)
Features & Reason to Buy:
- This great attachment turns your Excavator / Digger into a Forklift or Telescopic Handler.
- These Forks slide left and right across a 50mm solid bar and are ideal for lift pallets or bulk items on even or uneven ground.
- This attachment is fully certified / CE plated giving the operator peace of mind knowing that it is safe to use instead of putting yourself or others in danger of injury.
These Pallet Forks are made based on the size (Tonnage) of your Digger / Excavator (As follows):
- 2T- 3.5T
- 4T – 5T
- 6T – 8T
- 10T – 14T
- 15T – 18T
The Price includes fitted Excavator / Digger brackets such as: (Just to name a few)
- Case etc…
We can do most brackets, let us know the Digger / Excavator Brackets required.
Please let us know the “Make” & “Model” of your Excavator along with the type of bracket required in the “Order Notes” box on the bottom of the checkout page.
We may need the following measurements: (As illustrated in diagram #3 with letters A to D references as below)
- Measurement “A”: Pin/Hole Diameter.
- Measurement “B”: Hole centre to hole centre measurement.
- Measurement “C”: Inside to inside measurement.
- Measurement “D”: Pin/Hole centre to base plate measurement. (Determines pin clearance)
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & making payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10+ workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.