Digger / Excavator Bracket Kits of your choice.
The Brackets we supply may differ the illustrated assembly drawings as our products are under continuous development, so there may be changes and adjustments.
What’s included in the kit:
- 2no. x matching brackets for each side
- 4no. x bushings
- 2no. x bolt in removable pins
- Please Note: The base plate is not included
All the parts required will arrive in an unwelded kit to make a complete bracket as in the photograph.
You will need to be able to weld and fit the brackets yourself.
Prices are based on the size (Tonnage) of your Digger / Excavator (As follows):
- 2T – 3.5T
- 4T – 5T
- 6T – 8T
- 10T – 14T
- 15T – 18T
We provide these Bracket Kits for Excavators / Diggers such as: (Just to name a few)
- Case etc…
We can do most brackets, let us know the Digger / Excavator Brackets required.
Please let us know the “Make” & “Model” of your Excavator along with the type of bracket required in the “Order Notes” box on the bottom of the checkout page.
We may need the following measurements: (As illustrated in diagram #1 with letters A to D references as below)
- Measurement “A”: Pin/Hole Diameter. (We will provide 2no. x pins required)
- Measurement “B”: Hole centre to hole centre measurement.
- Measurement “C”: Inside to inside measurement.
- Measurement “D”: Pin/Hole centre to base plate measurement. (Determines pin clearance)
If we need these measurements we will then email you a drawing of the bracket to be filled in with your measurements so you can confirm it’s correct before we send it to be cut out.
The Digger Brackets will be CNC plasma cut to match the measurements you have provided.
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing an order, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (5 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (Approx. 2 working days from dispatch)
We will provide the courier details & the tracking number if applicable before dispatch.