Multec Hydraulic Forklift Tipping Skips
Manufacturer Code: HTS-5FT
- 5Ft (1500mm)
5ft HTS Dimensions: (Approx.)
- Overall Width – 160cm (1.6m)
- Overall Height – 130cm (1.3m)
- Overall Length – 170cm (1.7m)
Choose your Gauge / thickness of the steel plate used:
- 4mm (Approx. 300kg unladen weight)
- 5mm (Approx. 350kg unladen weight)
Why do you need it?
- Bulk tipping for hundreds of applications, keeping work areas clear and safe.
- Fast removal of scrap, waste, rubbish,metal, timber or food etc. to the appropriate skip or waste compactor.
- Can be moved by pallet truck or any tele-handler.
- Strong and sturdy base frame that can be lifted from the back or front for moving.
- Chassis is all welded from heavy gauge steel.
- 150mm Fork Channels
- Hydraulic Ram Included.
- 2no. x Hydraulic hoses can be supplied as an optional extra when selected.
How the hydraulics work:
The hydraulic ram on these tipping skips is a two-port ram & this means there needs to be a flow and return hose (one of each, so two hoses in total).
If you have a 4th service (lever) on your forklift you can work it that way but generally forklifts have 3 services (levers) with the 3rd lever being for the side shift and you can simply put quick release couplings on the side shift ram’s feeder pipes and that way you can quickly interchange between controlling the skip when it’s fitted or controlling the side shift when you have the skip removed.
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing an order, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (7 to 10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.