This listing is for a Major Cyclone Topper / Mower (Out-sourced)
The MAJOR Range of Cyclone Mowers has been designed to do the work of a flail mower but requires a fraction of the power and fuel that a flail mower would consume.
These machines are strong, rugged and robust; specifically designed for use in set-aside, forestry margin management and sensitive environmental scrubland control.
Features & Benefits:
• Anti scalp hardened blade saucer with internal bearings
• Patented inter-gearbox drive system
• Rear roller fitted with twin taper bearings each side as standard
• Impact shock reducing swinging hardened spring steel blades
• Low maintenance machine with less wearing parts than a flail mower
• 30% less power and fuel consumption than a flail machine
• 25% more output per day than comparable flail machines
• External double skin 3mm wear panels protect the machine from stone damage.
Choose your model / width:
- 2.5m Cyclone
- 2.8m Cyclone
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (Usually within 10 working days, subject to availability, please email email@example.com)
- Arrival Date (2/3 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.