Galvanised Brian Scott Extension JiB Arm
Supplied by: Multec Limited
Supplier Code: SCOTT-EXTJIB-DG-GAL
Features & Specification:
- Suitable for Diggers & Excavators (6.0 Ton – 20 Ton)
- Full CE certification given (Rated at their weakest point only “fully open & vertical”)
- Extends to 16ft (4.87metres)
- Closed measurement 10/11ft depending on Bracket fitted.
- Increases machine capability and versatility
- Galvanised finish for a lifetime without rust.
Maximum lift capacity (SWL) is based on the Excavator size & these are as follows:
- 6-8Ton – 250Kg
- 10-14Ton – 400Kg
- 15-18Ton – 500Kg
- 20Ton + – 600Kg
Full CE certification given (Rated at their weakest point only “fully open & vertical”)
Please let us know the “Make & Model” of your Excavator in the “Order Notes” box on the bottom of the checkout page.
We may need the following measurements: (As illustrated in diagram #3 with letters A to D references as below)
- Measurement “A”: Pin/Hole Diameter.
- Measurement “B”: Hole centre to hole centre measurement.
- Measurement “C”: Inside to inside measurement.
- Measurement “D”: Pin/Hole centre to base plate measurement. (Determines pin clearance)
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & making payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (21+ workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.