Ditching / Grading Buckets to suit 6Ton – 8Ton Excavators / Diggers. (Sheugh / Ditching / Grading)
Supplied by: Multec Limited
Supplier Code: SCOTT-DITCH/6T-8T
- Made to suit
- High tensile steel (British)
- Made to suit excavators from 1.5 – 20 ton
- Used for ditching, grading, loading and general handling.
- Hardox cutting edge
- Center strengthener plate provides increased bucket strength
- Standard Sheugh depth is 22″ / Deep Sheugh depth is 26″
- Optional teeth as offered in the selection (if applicable).
- Solid, robust and durable
- Will perform in the very toughest environment
Select your Ditching Bucket’s width (If applicable to suit your Excavator’s size):
- 3ft Sheugh
- 4ft Sheugh
- 4ft Sheugh with teeth
- 4ft 6″ Sheugh
- 4ft 6″ Sheugh with teeth
- 5ft Sheugh
- 5ft Sheugh with teeth
- 6ft Sheugh
- 6ft Sheugh with teeth
- 7ft Sheugh
- 7ft Sheugh with teeth
Please note: Only suitable bucket sizes are available based on the size of your Excavator.
This means you don’t have to worry about buying the wrong size of a bucket for your Excavator as we have already set up each bucket’s listing to help make your purchase easier so you can’t go wrong.
The listing Price includes fitted Excavator / Digger brackets to suit, such as: (Just to name a few)
- Case etc…
We can do most brackets, let us know the Digger / Excavator Brackets required.
Please let us know the type of bracket required in the “Order Notes” box on the bottom of the check-out page.
We may need the following measurements: (As illustrated in diagram #2 with letters A to D references as below)
- Measurement “A”: Pin/Hole Diameter.
- Measurement “B”: Hole centre to hole centre measurement.
- Measurement “C”: Inside to inside measurement.
- Measurement “D”: Pin/Hole centre to base plate measurement. (Determines pin clearance)
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & making payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10+ workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.