Weld-on Bucket Cutting Edges, Blades (Wear Strips) – Hardened, tempered (heat treated).
Supplied by: Multec Ltd.
Supplier code: H-CEB.
- Hardened and tempered steel
- suitable for applications with extreme and particularly heavy wear
- Hardness HB 470-530 (after the heat treatment performed on the entire thickness of the profile)
- Easy to work.
- Suitable for subsequent heat treatments and for applications where the wear is limited.
- Hardness HB 220-250 (natural rolled state).
- Produced from an alloy steel with a low carbon content.
- Extreme hardness, as a result of an excellent chemical composition.
- You will need to be able to weld the fit correctly.
- Choice of weld-on cutting blades. (Based on Depth, Thickness & Length. For example: 110mm deep X 16mm thick X 2000mm Long)
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing an order, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (3-5 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (Approx. 2 working days from dispatch)
We will provide the courier details & the tracking number before dispatch.
Please Note: At Checkout, if selecting “Local Pickup”…
This product is stored with our supplier (Agri-Linc) who are based in England, so collection would have to be made there.
Alternatively, you can pay the additional “Delivery Cost” at check-out & it will be shipped direct to you.