Concrete / Gravel Pouring Buckets (To suit Excavators)
Supplied by: Multec Limited
Supplier Code: SCOTT-CPB
- Concrete pouring buckets for excavators
- Used for transportation and pouring of concrete and other materials in areas where a lorry can’t get to.
- The Excavator Concrete Pouring Bucket is designed to pour concrete when attached to an excavator quick hitch.
- The concrete is discharged straight into the bucket from a concrete lorry, or similar, and can then be poured into the required area.
- It is especially beneficial for small sites and civils works, where a concrete skip or a concrete pump is not required.
- It can be used to pour other materials, such as loose gravel.
These Concrete Pouring Buckets are made based on the size (Tonnage) of your Digger / Excavator (As follows):
- 6T – 8T
- 10T -14T
Let us know the Make & Model of your Excavator in the “Order Notes” box on the bottom of the checkout page.
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & making payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (5-10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.