The Vector Model 6 Post Driver can be mounted on any make of excavator weighing from 1.5 tonnes up.
- Transfers the weight of the mast onto the post while driving, making the hammer more effective by using weight transfer system
- Easily operated by one person
- Short mast makes it very easy to transport both digger and post driver on a trailer
- No leg required to rest on the ground meaning easy to position held above ground and its use is not inhibited by hedges, banks or fencing like some other machines and is easy to use for repairs to existing fencing where a leg would make this difficult
- This post driver is very easy to use in awkward situations and is a robust machine which will give years of service.
Choice of Hammer Weight: (To suit Excavator)
- 100kg hammer for a 1.5 tonne up to 2.5 tonne excavator
- 200kg hammer for a 2.5 tonne excavator and above
Please let us know the type of bracket required in the “Order Notes” box on the bottom of the checkout page.
We will need the following measurements: (As illustrated in diagram #3 with letter A to D references as below)
- Measurement “A”: Pin/Hole Diameter.
- Measurement “B”: Hole centre to hole centre measurement.
- Measurement “C”: Inside to inside measurement.
- Measurement “D”: Pin/Hole centre to base plate measurement. (Determines pin clearance)
After we have received these measurements we will then email you a drawing of the bracket so you can confirm it’s correct before we send it to be cut out.
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing an order, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (15 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.