The Vector Model 4 Contractor’s Post Driver has been described as the ultimate post driver, this machine is a must-have for the serious contractor. A high output post driver, with great side and rear shift capacity, independent hydraulic jacks and terrific stability in virtually any terrain.
This Post Driver copes with the most difficult tasks while easy to operate and maintain. It attaches to the three point linkage and fits all models of larger tractors.
The 400kg solid steel hammer will drive just about anything, anywhere and at any angle. Posts are driven quickly, cleanly and accurately and the hammer impact can be completely controlled, to deliver anything from a feather light tap to a full impact of 50,000kg.
The machine can operate in the most awkward terrain and difficult situations with ease.
In spite of it’s sophistication and many features it is can be operated by one person with ease.
Main Features (Keep It Standard Spec).
- 400kg solid steel hammer
- Independent post cap system
- 600mm side shift travel
- 300mm rear shift travel
- High degree of mast lift
- Heavy duty top link with anti-creep valve
- Multi-position top link anchor point – 6 positions available
- Double beam side shift frame
- Double beam rear shirt slides
- Self-lubricating wear pads on all slides
- Independent hydraulic jacks with anti-creep valves
- Large floatation skid shoes
- Bubble level for accurate placing
- Integrated toolbox for handy storage
- Tow Hitch (Fitted to the Post Driver so that it can be transported by a tractor while also towing a trailer).
- Rock Spike
(This attachment enables you to drive posts in even the hardest ground).
- Mini Excavator Attachment
(Attaches a mini-excavator to the post driver, creating a two-in-one machine that makes post driving job a lot easier).
(The video below gives a taste of what this driver can do and how easy it is to work with).
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing an order, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (3/4 weeks from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.