PD2 Farmer’s Side Tilt Post Driver.
Manufacturer Code: PD2
Overall Weight: Approx. 750kg (Standard PD2).
The standard PD2 Includes:
- Three point linkage (3PL).
- Cat 1 & Cat 2 3PL Holes.
- Tested and CE Marked.
- 10″ Pulley wheel & wire/nylon rope system.
- Approx. 350kg hammer weight.
- Two Lever External Control Valve (For Outside Control).
- Side Tilt Hydraulic Ram.
- Main Hammer Ram.
Choose your preferred Specification:
- PD2: Keep it standard (As described above).
- PD2-WH: Same as the PD2 & Upgraded with an adjustable wire roll holder & extended mask for extra corner reach.
- PD2-3: Same as the PD2 & Upgraded with a Power Top-Link Ram & Three Lever Control Valve.
- PD2-3-WH: Same as the PD2-3 & Upgraded with an adjustable wire roll holder & extended mask for extra corner reach.
- PD2-4: Same as the PD2-3 & Upgraded with the Hydraulic Rock Spike, Four Lever Control Valve & extended mask for extra corner reach.
- PD2-4-WH: Same as the PD2-4 & Upgraded with an adjustable wire roll holder.
Please Note: If you have a colour preference, please let us know in the “Order Notes” box on the bottom of the checkout page.
Standard colour options are as follows: (Other colours available on request).
- Multec FT Blue (Similar to Ford Tractor Blue).
- MF Red (Similar to Massey Ferguson Red).
- JD Green (Similar to John Deere Green).
- Orange (Similar to Kubota).
- Claas Green (Similar to Claas Tractor Green)
- Black with coloured rams (Let us know your preference)
Why do you need it?
The Multec PD2 (Side Tilting) Post Driver is one of the most popular Post Drivers from our range … It is Affordable, easy to use and suitable for the very common hills & gradients that you would expect to find when fencing.
The PD2 also includes the unique post cap with spikes to hold and prevent post damage from the hammer and this also acts as a safety feature.
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared funds, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date: Date of cleared funds.
- Dispatch Date: 15+ working days from cleared funds. (Please allow an extra 2 weeks if Rock Spike included).
- Arrival Date: 2 working days from dispatch.
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.