All new 2019 “Black Edition” PD4 Post Driver C/w Hydraulic Rock Spike.
Specification: (Same as our standard PD4-6)
- Side Mast Machine
- Tractor 3PL mounted
- 10″ Pulley wheel & wire / nylon rope system
- Unique post holder design for safety
- Rubber cap with spikes to hold & save post damage from hammer
- Counter weight (Acts as 2 in 1 counterweight & tool holder)
- Standard 1.5Ton Ball Hitch fitted (for pulling a trailer)
- 6 Lever Control Valve (for controlling all six hydraulic rams as listed below):
- Hammer Ram (for raising & dropping the hammer)
- Telescopic Ram (for moving mast past the tractor wheel)
- Tilt Ram (for hydraulic tilting across the tractor)
- Top-link Ram (for hydraulic tilting, towards & from the cab)
- Jack leg Ram (for raising frame without raising on tractor arms)
- Rock Spike Extractor Ram (for removing Rock spike from ground)
Included “Black Edition” Upgrades:
- Increased hammer weight to 500kg
- Increased to 11ft Hammer rise height from the ground
- Longer Rock Spike with Hydraulic Extractor
- Telescopic ram upgraded to 700mm Stroke (Now approx. 3ft 6” past the wheel when fully opened)
- Tow Hitch upgraded to a 3500kg Ball & Pin type for pulling heavier ball or ring trailers.
- Additional all over bracing brings overall weight up to 1500kg (1.5Ton)
- Suitable for big tractors and big jobs.
- The Framework will be finished in black with contrasting coloured rams & valve.
Choice Note: Let us know your ram & valve colour preference in the “Order Notes” box at checkout.
“Black Edition” Spec. Choices:
- Tractor Mounted: made to suit your Tractor’s three-point linkage only.
- Out-Front: made to suit your Telehandler or Front Loader only (Will not fit Tractor’s three-point linkage)
- 3PL Adapter: made to suit your Tractor’s three-point linkage & also includes a separate 3PL adapter so it can be used on both your Tractor’s three-point linkage & your Telehandler or Front Loader.
Choice Note: If you are selecting “Out-Front” or the “3PL Adapter” option then please let us know the Telescopic Handler or Front Loader Brackets you require in the “Order Notes” box at checkout.
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared funds, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (6-8 weeks from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2+ working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.