Model: Multec PD2-3 Farmer’s Side Tilting Post Driver.
Finished in Blue & Black (Similar to Ford Tractor Colours)
This PD2-3 Side Tilting Post Driver is in one of our Dealer’s yard and has only been used as a demo (very little use). When sold we will arrange to collect it and bring it back to our workshop where we will re-spray it & check it over. The Post Driver will then come with a full 12 month warranty just like a brand new one.
Manufacturer Code: PD2-3
Overall Weight: Approx. 750kg
Warranty: 12 months.
Features & Specification:
- Three point linkage (Now with both Cat 1 & Cat 2 holes)
- Tested and CE Marked
- User Manual (See “Downloads” in Services category)
- 10″ Pulley wheel & wire/nylon rope system
- Approx. 350kg hammer weight.
- Three Lever External Control Valve (For Outside Control)
- Three Hydraulic Rams:
- Main Hammer Ram
- Side Tilt Ram (Great for working on gradients, tilting left and right)
- Hydraulic Top-Link Ram (Also known as the Power Top-link, tilting towards and away from the tractor cab)
Why do you need it?
The Multec PD2 Side Tilting Post Driver is one of the most popular Post Drivers from our range … It is Affordable, easy to use and suitable for the very common hills & gradients that you would expect to find when fencing.
This great Post driver also comes with an unique post cap with spikes to hold and prevent post damage from the hammer and this also acts as a safety feature.
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared funds, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (15 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.