Post Hole Spike
Supplied by: Multec Limited
Supplier Code: SCOTT-PHS
The Post Hole Spike is a Very Easy to use economical attachment.
Features & Specification:
- The Pole Hole Spikes comes with the Digger Bracket of your choice.
- Great for making pilot holes when needed in hard ground for fencing.
- Main use is for fence posts, make installing of fencing posts simple.
- Can also be used as an alternative to drilling the earth.
- Will make holes in the earth to plant concrete & ballast or Post mix bases for fence posts.
- The spike is 3″ Diameter & lathed to the perfect point.
- Suitable for 2.0 Ton up to 14 Ton Excavators
- 30″ – 36″ long depending on the Digger / Excavator size. (We will let you know the Spike length to suit your machine)
The Price includes fitted Excavator / Digger brackets such as: (Just to name a few)
- Case etc…
We can do most brackets, let us know the Digger / Excavator Brackets required.
Please let us know the type of bracket required in the “Order Notes” box on the bottom of the checkout page.
We will need the following measurements: (As illustrated in diagram #2 with letters A to D references as below)
- Measurement “A”: Pin/Hole Diameter.
- Measurement “B”: Hole centre to hole centre measurement.
- Measurement “C”: Inside to inside measurement.
- Measurement “D”: Pin/Hole centre to base plate measurement. (Determines pin clearance)
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & making payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10+ workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.