Fleming End-Tow Landrollers
Available in the following 2no. x sizes:
- 12ft. Manufacturer Code: 123612ET
- 18ft. Manufacturer Code: 183612ET
Designed initially for agricultural grassland and cereals, Fleming’s range of landrollers are now used on a variety of different land types from parkland and sports fields to horticultural use and their End Tow Rollers are no exception.
Fleming End Tow Rollers are of a compact, robust design for easy transport along narrow roads and for tight turning into narrow entrances.
- Compact transport width for easy access and transport
- High rates of performace
- 12ft or 18ft rolling width for high acerage per hour
- wheel attachment allows for quicker and more efficient transport between fields and farms
- Strong, robust construction
- Reinforced lowered pick up eye for good ground clearance
- Reinforced grease hinge points with H.D pivot pins
- 6 Stud 11.5 x 15.5 tyres
- 75mm shaft with center support with greased nylon bearings and easy maintenance access
- Easy change over from working to transport position (no heavy lifting)
- Twin rams
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10/15 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.