Manufactured to the highest of standards, the hydraulic box has a robust and durable steel construction.
This listing is for a Fleming 7ft (2.1m) Hydraulic Tipping Transport Box
Manufacturer Code: HYD7
- Cat 2 3PL (Three point linkage).
- Internal reinforcing shoes tie the strength of the floor to the cross beams on the back of the box creating a solid back plate to absorb the force of high horse power tractors
- The reinforcing shoes have smooth rounded edges for easy unloading and cleaning
- Heavy duty Double acting ram
- Reinforced floor
- Reinforced nose plate
- Heavy duty structural box section hitch with reinforced joints for extra strength
- The 6mm thick folded form of the box has 2 internal reinforcing beams across the back of the body of the box eliminating any flexing when the box is under heavy load
- The heel of the box is fitted with a scraping blade, supported by the floor skids further adding reinforcing strength to the back of the box and giving the capability of grading and levelling stones, sand, soil ,etc
- Weight: 380kg
- Width: 2170mm
- Height: 610mm
- Depth: 930mm
- Capacity: 0.78m3
- HP: 130
- Body Material: 6mm
- Lift Pin: cat.2
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.