Multec Log Splitters are suitable for home or commercial use..Splitting all sizes of Logs.
Multec LS2 Log Splitters
Manufacturer Code: M-LS2
Available in 4 different Ram forces & 3 different stroke Lengths.
Designed to be “One Of The Best” on the market!
The Multec Log Splitter will fit straight on to your tractor’s three point linkage (3PL) and comes with both Cat1 & Cat2 holes to suit small or large tractor linkages.
- Heavy Duty.
- Waist Height table, approx. 750mm off the ground. (Table height can vary depending on chosen ram stroke).
- 2ft x 2ft Heavily braced working platform / table.
- 100mm x 50mm x 6mm box section table skeleton & brace.
- Cat 1 & Cat 2 three point linkage holes.
- Heavy Gauge Mast (120mm x 120mm x 10mm box section.).
- Can be used off the ground on the tractor arms or on forks to increase working height.
- Ram cylinder is removable from the wedge. (Makes for easier repair if seal ever goes in the ram).
- Sliders are 15mm gauge and with 3no. x 16mm holes on each side.
- The cutting blade and sliders are also removable. (Means changing to the 4 way blade is easy).
- All frames are compatible with 10ton to 20ton rams so you can easily upgrade your Log Splitter’s splitting force.
- Extra holes in the top gussets allows the ram to be raised up an extra 40mm. (e.g. The 300mm stroke goes up to 340mm).
- Large H-Frame base (160 x 80 box) to suit forklifts, front loaders & telescopic handlers.
- Large H-Frame base also makes the Log Splitter free standing.
- Lifting hook welded on top of the Splitter. (Allows for another method of lifting and moving it safely).
- CE Marked when fitted with dual controls. (Two-handed control only)
- Free 12 month warranty included.
Available Ram Forces & Stroke Lengths:
- 10Ton Ram with 300mm, 400mm or 500mm stroke length
- 14Ton Ram with 300mm, 400mm or 500mm stroke length
- 16Ton Ram with 300mm, 400mm or 500mm stroke length
- 20Ton Ram with 300mm, 400mm or 500mm stroke length
Video of the standard 14Ton LS2 Log Splitter in action:
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing an order, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (7-10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.