This listing is for a Fleming Trailed Fertiliser Spreader (FSC180TPL)
The Fleming Sitrex Trailed Fertiliser Spreaders are for use on green areas and gardens. These small Trailed Fertiliser Spreaders are designed for use on small tractors, garden vehicles and other compact machines which do not have a P.T.O shaft.
On this particular spreader it is the movement of the wheels through the gearbox which is fitted on the main axle which makes the spreading disc turn. It is the forward speed of the tractor etc. which determines the spreading width of the spreader.
- Value for money piece of equipment
- Can be towed by Jeep, quad or tractor
- Light weight and compact
- Plastic hopper
- Ideal for roads, car parks, footpaths, drive ways and sports pitches
- By acting on the lever it is possible to increase or decrease the quantity of product to spread
- Optional Deflector for spreading dry salt or dry sand
- Ideal for sports pitches, gardens, small parks & paddocks
- Rigid axle & gearbox
- Direct Drive
- All trailed speaders treated with rust inhibitor and finished with an epoxy varnish baked at 120 degrees Celsius for longer life
- Steel disc and fin
- Plastic hopper
- Can spread Dried Salt and sand.
- Load Capacity: 213 Litres
- Spreading Width: 6m
- Weight: 80kg
- Number of fins: 4
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.