This listing is for a Fleming Soil-master (SM10)
New 2019 Model.
The Fleming Soilmaster is an ideal tool for cultivating the soil for seedbed preparation for crops and preparing new grassland pasture.
The 4 cultivating operations in one pass leave a good tilth for seed germination and growth.
The heavy duty levelling bar does the primary breakdown and levelling.
For Equestrian use such as horse arenas, paddocks, gallops, etc. The Solimaster leaves an excellent finish for horses to work out on. The levelling bar evens out bumps and hollows, while the 2 rows of adjustable tines gyrate while working to loosen the compacted material to the required depth. Any remaining lumps are broken up by the floating breaker boards leaving the heavy duty crumbler to consolidate a firm level surface to the required depth and consistency. The fine control of the tines eliminates the possibility of tearing any underlying membrane.
- Very low maintenance and low cost
- 2 rows of tines enter the soil at a more vertical angle lowering the possiblity of bringing up stones and sods
- Creates a firm level seed bed for cereals or grass
- Speeds up the drilling process
CRUMBLIER BAR: Adjustable crumblier depth control
- The vibrating motion of the tines allow for better break down
- Tine points reversible
- Slotted lift arm brackets for impact absorption
- Unique easy depth control system on the tines (23 tines)
- Reinforced Heavy duty anti-clogging crumber
- Reinforced head stock
- High tensile steel tine bars
- Adjustable crumber depth control
- New five stage painting and heat treatment process
- Width: 3000mm
- Length: 1490mm
- Height: 880mm
- Tines: 23
- Weight: 650kg
- Required HP: 90
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10/15 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.