Fleming Agri-Products currently manufacture a range of Muck Spreaders which are designed and manufactured to a high standard.
The Muck Spreaders are designed to suit a range of tractors with a variety of different horsepowers.
This listing is for the MS450 Fleming Muck Spreader (4 Cubic yard capacity)
Manufacturer Code: MS450
- Value for money piece of machinery
- high output muck spreaders
- Shreds and spreads the muck evenly
- Low horsepower required
- Pick up eye standard fitted to reinforced chassis drawbar with shoe rest for easy pickup
- Rest for PTO shaft fitted for when not in use
- Heavy Duty fabricated body
- Reinforced loading face
- Simple Clip on chain guard to reduce noise when travelling
- Heavy duty balanced rotor fitted with 12mm flails and spreader plates
- Heavy duty 4 bolt flange bearings mounted away from the body for longer life
- Cubic Yard Capacity 4
- Power Required 40ph
- Door: Manual (Manual cover)
- Chain / Flails: 20 no x 10mm
- Drum Thickness 3mm
- Overall Length 4.07m
- Width 1.84m
- Loading Height 1.25m
- Lights N/A
- Brakes N/A
- Unladen 950kgs
- PTO Speed 540rpm
- Dia of Drum 120cm
- Length of Drum 250cm
- Wheel Sizes Standard 10 x 75 x 15.3
- “Keep it standard” (As above)
- “Add Hyd Cover” (As above and fitted with an upgraded hydraulic retro-fit door / cover).
VIDEO: (Showing the MS1000 in action)
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.