1 Cubic yard capacity (MINIMUCK)
The Minimuck is the smallest form of muck spreader that Fleming Agri-Products currently offer.
It was manufactured to provide an easy form of access to stables, byres and other places where standard muck spreaders would be unable to reach.
- Small compact muck spreader suitable for smallholders and farmers alike
- Perfect for compact tractors
- Cost effective
- Low Maintenance
- Suitable for spreading small amounts of muck
- Suitable for 30HP tractor
- Built for easy access to stables and byres
- Drum thickness – 3MM
- Overall length – 1.5M
- Loading height – 1M
- Unladen weight – 200KG
- PTO speed – 540RPM
- Cubic Yard Capacity: 1.0
- Power Required: 25hp+
- Chain / Flails: 10 no x 10mm
- Drum Thickness: 3mm
- Overall Length: 1.5m
- Width: 1m
- Loading Height 0.6m
- Lights: N/A
- Brakes: N/A
- Unladen: 200kgs
- PTO Speed: 540rpm
- Dia of Drum: 90cm
- Length of Drum: 125cm
Choose between Painted & Galvanised Finish
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10 to 15 workings days from cleared funds) (Please allow an additional 2 weeks if selecting galvanised finish)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.