This listing is for a Fleming 10ft (3.0m) Haymaker (HAYBOB)
The most complete, universal Haymaker available.
Excellent job in spreading,tedding or windrowing.
The Haymaker provides a high rate of performance and is very simply operated. It has a very sturdy structure which makes it a dependable machine.
- The Haymaker is fitted with wide tyres to allow it to follow ground contours and obtain a better performance on rough terrain.
- Tines are positioned by centrifugal force and float to collect the whole crop.
- When used for spreading and tedding, the Haymaker distributes the hay evenly.
- When used for raking, the Haymaker can be used at high working speeds to which a soft and loose swath will still be achieved with precise windrow separation.
- Adjustable deflectors allow for the correct working conditions
- Working Width: 3m (10ft)
- Transport Width: 2.3m
- Height: 0.79m
- P.T.O: R.P.M 540
- Pneumatic Tyres: 2 x no x 15 x 6.00 – PLY
- Double Tines: 20
- HP: 40 (minimum)
- Hitch Type: 3PL
- Weight: 330kg
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.