Fleming Folding Land-leveller 4M (LL12)
New 2019 Model.
The Fleming Folding Landleveller is a low maintenance implement used for levelling ploughed ground prior to sowing. The process of levelling also safe guards more expensive machinery from becoming damaged due to protruding stones etc.
The Fleming Landleveller range can be used for levelling sand menage’s, gallops and for horticultural use as well as being ideal for park maintenance.
The Fleming Folding Landleveller with its 3 cutting blades and 1 reversed blade is suitable for tractors with 100 horsepower and more.
- High productivity
- Covers a larger area of ground
- Narrow transport length
- Heavy duty cylinder instead of ram
- Ideal for contracting and land reclamation.
- Raised reinforcing back bar to allow free flow of material
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Double jaw support for lift arm pins
- Reversible: No
- Width: 4m
- Length: 1.5m
- Weight: 900kg
- HP: 100+
- Lift pins facility: Cat 2
- Rigid/Folding: Folding
- Transport Width: 2.5m
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10/15 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.