This listing is for a 9ft Fleming In-Line Grass Topper (TOP9)
The Fleming In-line Topper are a durable and sturdy design which makes it the perfect machine for use on agricultural land as well as for use on playing fields etc.
- Large capacity with simple rugged construction
- Compact design for increased stability on steep terrain
- Low cost spares and maintenance
- Ideal for working in areas with restricted access
- H.D galvanised chain support
- Galvanised headstock, guards and skids
- Reinforced 4mm side skids with convex skids
- Indestructible HD spring steel rotors, fitted with specially designed long life hardened steel cutting blades with offset flute to disperse grass evenly
- Gearbox and rotors mounted on a one piece heavy duty central base plate with structural box support for use on the most rugged of terrain
- Heavy duty one piece 3mm deck with reinforcing beams across the length of the body of the topper for absolute rigidity.
- Fitted with HD 55h.p Comer gear box with straight drive-line protected by rubber couplings with PTO over-run and shear bolt against rotor impact
- New five stage painting and heat treatment process
- Tractor Horse Power Required: 70HP
- Transport Width: 2.74m
- No. of Rotors: 2
- No. of Blades: 4
- No. of Gearbox: 3
- Gearbox Rating: 55hp
- Weight: 494kg
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.