This listing is for a 5ft 6″ (1.65m) Fleming Drum Mower (TOPD)
Designed for small and medium sized farms, with a 2 acres per hour cutting capacity.
- Drum Mower has a standard working width of 1.65m.
- Over-run drive-line.
- 35HP requirement. (minimum)
- The 2 drums are equipped with three cutting knives each, for a thorough and even cut.
- The machine has a protective apron ensuring safe working operation.
- Easily converted from transport to working position manually.
- Suitable for Cat 1 & Cat 2 lift arm pins.
- Working Width: 1.65m
- Number of Drums: 2
- Number of Knives: 6
- P.T.O Shaft: R.P.M 540
- Capacity: 2 Acres per hour
- Weight: 380kg
- Power Required: 35 HP minimum.
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.