1.2m Trailed Grass Harrow (GH4)
Scarifying has long since been regarded as one of the most efficient ways of promoting grass growth. Scarifying removes weeds and moss, aerates the soil, breaks up sods and surface crusting, improves moisture and improves herbicide absorption which stimulates the growth of grass.
Landlevellers can also be used to level out equestrian centres, race tracks and running tracks. (see other listings)
- More cost effective than the mounted version
- Suitable for small compact tractors
- Easy hookup eyes
- Quick and simple to assemble
- Reduces the need for artificial fertilisers
- Excellent for lifting out moss, spreading manure and levelling mole hills
- Also excellent for root aeration which promotes improved water infiltration and growth
- Strong robust design ensures long life and minimum maintenance
- Width: 1.2m
- Length: 2m
- Tine Length: 64mm x 13mm
- Tractor Horse Power 15HP+
- Mat Weight: 50kg
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.