4ft Fleming Compact Landroller (4 x 24 x 6)
Manufacturer Code: 4246
Flemingʼs have been manufacturing landrollers for over 40 years, resulting in a wealth of technical experience in this field.
Designed initially for agricultural grassland and cereals, Fleming rollers are now used on a wide variety of applications including:
- parkland & sports fields
- horse menage and gallops
- horticultural use
- the manufacture and maintenance of golf course, sports pitches and grass turf production.
- Compact rollers have a 590mm (2ft) diameter drum with 6mm wall thickness.
- Can be filled with water for extra weight.
- All drums are air tested after welding
- Rolling Width: 1.25m
- Overall Width: 1.45m
- Drum Diameter: 590mm
- Drum Thickness: 6mm
- Pick Up Ring: JAW
- 3PL: No
- Centre Shaft: 50mm
- H.Wood Bearing: Yes
- Grease Points: Yes
- Unladen Weight: 200kgs
- Laden Weight: 540kgs
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.