This listing is for a 2.05m Heavy Duty Rotator. (TSST210)
The Fleming Sicma Heavy Duty Rotavators construction makes them an extremely sturdy machine. This means that they are suitable for working in horticultural conditions and for work on medium farms.
- The Heavy Duty Rotavators provide a deep, tilled bed for future planting
- Rotavators have an oil immersed chain drive for long life
- The Rotavators have a rugged construction for a long life
- Available in 1.8m and 2.1m models for horticulture use
- T6 driveshaft with slip clutch mechanism
- H.D Gear Drive immersed in an oil bath
- 6 outwards turning blades per flange
- Moveable lift arm brackets so the machine can be semi-offset
- Long-life seal for rotor
- Heavy Duty back door with double chain support
- Parking stand
- HP Required: 35 – 60
- Weight: 400kg
- Curved Blades: 48
- Cat 2 Pins: Yes
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.