This listing is for a 1.55m (61″) Compact Rotavator.
The Fleming Sicma Compact Rotavators are designed for small horsepower tractors and for farmers and smallholders who do not have large areas of land which need rotavated.
- The compact Rotavators provide a deep, tilled bed for future planting
- Rotavators have an oil immersed chain drive for longer life
- The Rotavators have a rugged construction for a long life
- Can also be used as a semi-offset machine
- Heavy duty side chain drive immersed in oil bath
- Moveable lift arm brackets so the machine can be semi-offset.
- Heavy Duty P.T.O
- Standard 3 point linkage
- cat 1 lift pins
- Heavy Duty Gearbox
- Parking stand
- Fitted skids with simple depth control
- 6 outwards turning blades per flange
- Heavy Duty safety door
- Oil immersed gear box for long lasting life
- HP Required: 20 – 35
- Weight: 190kg
- Curved Blades: 42
- Cat 1 Pins: Yes
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.