This listing is for a 1.3m (51″) Compact Rotavator.
The Fleming Sicma Compact Rotavators are designed for small horsepower tractors and for farmers and smallholders who do not have large areas of land which need rotavated.
- The compact Rotavators provide a deep, tilled bed for future planting
- Rotavators have an oil immersed chain drive for longer life
- The Rotavators have a rugged construction for a long life
- Can also be used as a semi-offset machine
- Heavy duty side chain drive immersed in oil bath
- Moveable lift arm brackets so the machine can be semi-offset.
- Heavy Duty P.T.O
- Standard 3 point linkage
- cat 1 lift pins
- Heavy Duty Gearbox
- Parking stand
- Fitted skids with simple depth control
- 6 outwards turning blades per flange
- Heavy Duty safety door
- Oil immersed gear box for long lasting life
- HP Required: 20 – 35
- Weight: 158kg
- Curved Blades: 36
- Cat 1 Pins: Yes
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.