Ex Demo 12ft x 6ft Dale Kane Flatbed Trailer (Tri-Axel) – 2019 Model
TOP OF THE RANGE TRAILER
Supplied by: Multec Limited
Supplier Code: DKT-FT/126-3AX.
Features included on this EX DEMO Trailer:
- Suitable for agricultural, industrial, commercial & home use.
- Made to suit all Cars & Jeeps that have a Ball Hitch fitted.
- Galvanised Finish (Galvanized dip finish to prevent any rust and to last you a lifetime).
- CE Plated & Fully Road Legal.
- Removable Drop Sides (Turns trailer in flat bed with sides removed). As shown in main photo.
- Triple Axel.
- Shock absorbers on all 6 wheels
- Fully hot dipped galvanised.
- Quick attach number plate brackets.
- 35mm treated hardwood floor
- Heavy Duty 5 stud wheels.
- Knott avonride heavy duty axles
- LED Lights
- Lock & Key
- Fitted with Alloy Chequered Plate Floor (Fitted on top of the standard 35mm treated hardwood) Usually an extra £350…
- Includes spare wheel. Usually an extra £95…
- Keep It Standard (As described above).
- Add Steel Ramps
- Add Alloy Ramps – Lighter to handle and stronger to use.
- Add Mesh Kit (Removable, increases capacity & includes small door)
All Dale Kane Trailers have EC whole vehicle type approval, this means they have demonstrated quality management standards that meet the requirements for conformity of production.
These trailers have met and passed the stringent technical requirements set out in the directive and associated legislation.
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing an order, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (5 working days from cleared funds). In stock
- Arrival Date (2/3 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.