This listing is for Fleming’s Standard Single Bale Tipper (SBBT)
We also do Fleming’s Heavy Duty Bale Tipper (see other listings)
This standard Fleming Single Tipper is for normal farming use.
The Fleming Standard Bale Tipper has a 90mm structural box frame with reinforced side plates designed for normal farming use, carrying bales on tractors up to 80 H.P.
This bale handler is designed to transport and tip 1.25m (4ft) diameter bales of wrapped silage or hay bales.
Supplied with cat. 1 & Cat. 2 lift pin facility.
- This Bale handler is designed to store the bales on their end, the finely counter-balanced tipping mechanism automatically resets itself after tipping the bale
- This machine works equally well with silage, haylage, hay and straw round bales, wrapped bales or unwrapped round bales
- This bale handler is designed to transport and tip 1.25m (4ft) diameter bales of wrapped silage or hay bales
- New five stage painting and heat treatment process.
- Tips bales vertically (The single bale tipper allows the user to store bales vertically for better protection.)
- Width: 1245mm
- Length: 1590mm
- Height: 770mm
- Weight: 111kg
- Opening Range: 900mm
- Frame Thickness: 90mm
- Maximum Horse Power: 80hp
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.