2019 Fleming Shear Grabs
Complete with Front Loader or Telescopic Handler Brackets of your choice.
(If the brackets you require are not listed, please get in touch before ordering)
Please note: The price does not hydraulic hoses.
The Fleming Shear Grabs have been methodically designed for low maintenance and trouble free feeding.
The Fleming Shear Grabs come in three models:
- 4ft (SG4)
- 5ft (SG5)
- 6ft (SG6)
The Fleming Shear Grabs are designed for clean cutting which prevent silage from hair contamination
Closed design means the Fleming Shear Grab is suitable for grass or maize.
- Heavy duty side tines for extra strength
- Reinforced front blade
- Cranked centre tines for easy unloading
- Separated blades for clean cut and reduced cutting pressure
- Angled side blades for improved side cut
- Main beam wear plates with closed off side tine reinforcement
- Heavy duty pivot points for trouble free operation
- Heavy Duty frame
- Pressure equalizer to reduce stress and distortion
- Width 1443mm
- Length 1020mm
- Height 777mm
- Tines 9
- Rams 2
- Weight 398kg
- Opening Range 0 – 650mm
- Width 1673mm
- Length 1007mm
- Height 765mm
- Tines 11
- Rams 2
- Weight 431kg
- Opening Range 0 – 750mm
- Width 1903mm
- Length 900mm
- Height 775mm
- Tines 12
- Rams 3
- Weight 517kg
- Opening Range 0 – 730mm
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.