Fleming Shear Grabs
Complete with Front Loader or Telescopic Handler Brackets of your choice.
(If the brackets you require are not listed, please get in touch before ordering)
Please note: The price does not include hydraulic hoses.
The Fleming Shear Grabs have been methodically designed for low maintenance and trouble free feeding.
The Fleming Shear Grabs come in three models:
- 4ft (SG4)
- 5ft (SG5)
- 6ft (SG6)
The Fleming Shear Grabs are designed for clean cutting which prevent silage from hair contamination
Closed design means the Fleming Shear Grab is suitable for grass or maize.
- Heavy duty side tines for extra strength
- Reinforced front blade
- Cranked centre tines for easy unloading
- Separated blades for clean cut and reduced cutting pressure
- Angled side blades for improved side cut
- Main beam wear plates with closed off side tine reinforcement
- Heavy duty pivot points for trouble free operation
- Heavy Duty frame
- Pressure equalizer to reduce stress and distortion
- Width 1443mm
- Length 1020mm
- Height 777mm
- Tines 9
- Rams 2
- Weight 398kg
- Opening Range 0 – 650mm
- Width 1673mm
- Length 1007mm
- Height 765mm
- Tines 11
- Rams 2
- Weight 431kg
- Opening Range 0 – 750mm
- Width 1903mm
- Length 900mm
- Height 775mm
- Tines 12
- Rams 3
- Weight 517kg
- Opening Range 0 – 730mm
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.