This listing is for a Fleming Bale Stacker (F-BBSTAC)
Complete with Front Loader or Telescopic Handler Brackets of your choice.
(If the brackets you require are not listed, please get in touch before ordering)
Please note: The price does not hydraulic hoses.
The Fleming Bale Stacker has a bull bar that protects the tractor and gives the driver good visibility when loading bales at a height. The bull bar also protects the plastic and gives clear visibility for collecting the bale.
The bale stacker has large domed 90mm revolving arms protect the plastic when collecting and stacking bales.
All pivot points on the Fleming Bale Stacker are bushed and fitted with grease points for smooth operation.
- Cradles the bale to protect any damage to the plastic.
- Clear visibility to the front of the tines for bale collection.
- Roller arms can be easily removed to reveal 2 bale spikes for transporting 2 bales of straw.
- The Fleming bale Stacker’s roller arms are bushed and have concealed grease points for smooth and silent operation.
- This machine works equally well with silage, haylage, hay and straw round bales, wrapped or unwrapped.
- 49 Inch heavy duty stone fork tines
- Supports the full length of the bale
- Removable sleeves
- See through bull bar for clear visibility
- New five stage painting and heat treatment process
- Width: 1270mm
- Length: 1422mm
- Height: 795mm
- Weight: 170kg
- Opening Range: 800-1415mm
- Maximum Pay Load: 1000kg
VIDEO OF THE FLEMING BALE STACKER & BALE GRAB IN ACTION:
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.