This listing is for Fleming’s Heavy Duty Hydraulic Double Bale Transporter (DBHYD)
We also do standard Fleming’s Single & Double Bale Tippers. (see other listings)
The Fleming Bale Transporter is designed to give maximum protection to the wrapped bale while increasing the speed of collecting and delivering bales from the field to the storage area.
The Fleming Double Bale Transporter has been built to meet the demands of the large scale farmer and for the use of contractors.
This bale handler has a large 90mm diameter domed arm that is splayed for better bale protection and easy bale pick up.
- Designed to give maximum protection to the wrapped bale.
- Increased the speed of collection and delivery of bales from the field to the storage area.
- This machine works equally well with silage, haylage, hay and straw round bales, wrapped bales or unwrapped round bales.
- Increases speed of collection without having to pick and place.
- The Double Bale Transporter requires a tractor with a minimum of 100 horsepower for operation
- Has a large 90mm diameter domed arm that is splayed for better bale protection and easy bale entry and pick up
- Heavy duty main beam with 120mm reinforced structural box frame
- Sturdy robust design
- Bull bar frames for better bale protection
- Independent hydraulic bale elevation
- New five stage painting and heat treatment process
- Width: 2570mm
- Length: 1542mm
- Height: 950mm
- Weight: 328kg
- Opening Range: 900mm
- Lifting Pins: Cat 2
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10 to 15 workings days from cleared funds – Subject to availability)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.