This listing of a Fleming 12Ton Monoque Tipping Trailer.
Fleming Tipping Trailers are designed to operate in all environments from agriculture to building and construction.
The Fleming Tipping Trailer range is designed with a strong and sturdy structure which allows for multi-purpose use.
3 MODELS TO CHOOSE FROM:
- T12: Standard Features. (See below)
- T12S: 12Ton Trailer C/w Galvanised silage extension kit. (Complete with swinging back door and automatic trip)
- T12H: 12Ton Trailer C/w Hydraulic back door only. (Complete with locking safety valve to avoid accidental spillage)
STANDARD FEATURES (TR12):
- Heavy Duty 12,000kg Agricultural trailer designed to satisfy the requirements of modern trailer operations.
- All chassis and body parts are manufactured from high tensile steel plate and hollow section to help reduce weight and increase payload without compromising structural strength.
- Unique design sprung draw bar provides excellent ride characteristics working in combination with the multi leaf spring bogie suspension to reduce stress on the towing vehicle and operator.
- Tapered body and twin heavy duty tipping rams ensure a fast and clean unloading time with all hydraulic pipes safely concealed within the chassis.
- 8 stud heavy duty axle, brakes and lights.
- 40mm EN8 towing eye, skid and skid carrier
- Hydraulic hose carrier and access ladder
- Side Height: 2228mm
- Floor Thickness: 5mm
- Body Length: 5.12m
- Width: 2.35m
- Loading Height: 3.35m
- Lights: Yes
- Brakes: Yes
- Wheel Size: 550/45/22.5 flotation tyres
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10/15 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.