This listing of a Fleming 12Ton Monoque Tipping Trailer.
NEW 2019 Model
Fleming Tipping Trailers are designed to operate in all environments from agriculture to building and construction.
The Fleming Tipping Trailer range is designed with a strong and sturdy structure which allows for multi-purpose use.
3 MODELS TO CHOOSE FROM:
- T12: Standard Features. (See below)
- T12S: 12Ton Trailer C/w Galvanised silage extension kit. (Complete with swinging back door and automatic trip)
- T12H: 12Ton Trailer C/w Hydraulic back door only. (Complete with locking safety valve to avoid accidental spillage)
STANDARD FEATURES (TR12):
- Heavy Duty 12,000kg Agricultural trailer designed to satisfy the requirements of modern trailer operations.
- All chassis and body parts are manufactured from high tensile steel plate and hollow section to help reduce weight and increase payload without compromising structural strength.
- Unique design sprung draw bar provides excellent ride characteristics working in combination with the multi leaf spring bogie suspension to reduce stress on the towing vehicle and operator.
- Tapered body and twin heavy duty tipping rams ensure a fast and clean unloading time with all hydraulic pipes safely concealed within the chassis.
- 8 stud heavy duty axle, brakes and lights.
- 40mm EN8 towing eye, skid and skid carrier
- Hydraulic hose carrier and access ladder
- Side Height: 2228mm
- Floor Thickness: 5mm
- Body Length: 5.12m
- Width: 2.35m
- Loading Height: 3.35m
- Lights: Yes
- Brakes: Yes
- Wheel Size: 550/45/22.5 flotation tyres
Order & Delivery information (Please Read):
After placing your order & cleared payment, you will receive a direct email within 48 hours with your “Order Dates” which will be as follows:
- Payment Date (Date of cleared funds)
- Dispatch Date (10/15 workings days from cleared funds)
- Arrival Date (2 working days from dispatch)
If the arrival date does not suit, Please contact us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange arrival on a preferred date.
Please Note: You will need to have access for the delivery lorry, arrange a way of unloading & sign for arrival.
We also provide the courier’s full contact information before dispatch, so you can contact the courier direct if needed.